www.flickr.com

Saturday 11 April 2009

Picturesque


I have been trying my hand at photography (as a hobby) since the time I bought myself a point and shoot Canon A470 Camera. All the pics you see at the top and on the left hand side of my blog are pics that I have clicked. This time I have also given post processing a shot. Out of the two below one is original and the other worked upon. Would be really nice if you leave a comment and tell me which one you like and if I am any good

I saw this lone tree while I was while I was on a bike and I captured this image in motion. I was glad that I got it in a good frame. I don't like the grainy effect, but I have to make do with my point and shoot : )

Location: Enroute Usangaon, 22 Kms beyond Virar, Thane, Maharashtra
Time: Early morning, 6ish




TREE 1

I Stand Alone

TREE 2

Stoic





3 comments:

  1. Tree2 - Majorly because of the post-processing


    Loved the macro photo you took of that fish at gokarna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pic.. a lil more work on the contrast on PS could actually bring the background alive!! but nice!! keep going!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :)