www.flickr.com

Thursday 20 May 2010

One of My Best Days in a Long Time

May 20th, 2010 was indeed one of my best days for multiple reasons!

  • I wore the shoes that I hand painted some time back. I have to paint shoes for 4 people now!
  • Latesh from my work place lent me his skate board for an undefinite period of time :D
  • Abdul from my work place will be getting me the book, Maximum City (high time I read it)
  • I registered for a free weekend workshop on Graphic Design at The Art Loft (They say that the best things in life are for free!)
  • I got talking to Ashley Ambirge on Twitter and she is awesome! I also downloaded a podcast of her interview and now secretly I call her my thought twin :P It is the 1st podcast I ever downloaded!
  • Blindboys.org, the organisers of  Blowup Bombay : A Street Exhibition Of Photographs finally replied to my mail today.
  • I had an epiphany while replying to a mail from Sam Carpenter who runs the blog workthesystem.com: I realised that a lot of things make me happy and get me all excited (like singing, dancing, making a brilliant pitch, painting and many more) But the one thing common in all of them is the ability to create something that leaves a WOW effect. From anything like an awesome table tennis serve/return to an irrefutable point put across to architecture to art to a rollercoaster ride. Witnessing a WOW effect is one thing... but creating it is another! I know this ambiguous, but this is what it is :)
  •  My friend jonny, made me rethink if or not I want to go to Ladhak, Kasol and Srinagar with him and some of his friends. 
  • Had too much fun playing table tennis with Basil against Naeem and Kaustubh. Saw Basil fall twice today, once while trying to steer the skateboard and then he slipped while playing TT. :P
  • Had a quick 10 min chat with my dear friend Shaheen and she told me some of the sweetest things that made me very very verrry happy : )

3 comments:

  1. <3 youuuu! have fun at blowup bombay and art loft. and take lots of pictures at blowup bombay and blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you mentioned me too :) Nice, I am glad you had fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shaheen: Love you too :D :D I made someone else take lots of pictures and will write something tonite : )

    @Neo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :)